For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Special Things to Do on Christmas Day

marvinmacs

Christmas Day is just around the corner. Most people exchange gifts and hugs, then share a meal on Christmas Day. Outside of these traditions, do you do anything special on Christmas Day, something that gives every Christmas a personal experience? Mine is --- believe it or not --- watching straight three cartoon movies with my kids. Man, it's something that I'm able to do only at least once a year.

That is a good one Marvin! For me, I call all my friends and relatives that I haven't called the whole year. I will spend some money for calling international calls but it is a time to remember everyone that has been a part of my life.

We like to play board games - like Pictionary or Whoonu, or Imaginiff, or Apples to Apples. Maybe even Monopoly! Of course hot chocolate and snacks are a given!

We have a bunch of holiday movies that we watch in the weeks leading up to the big day, so I can identify with that. Last year on Christmas day we got four Wii remotes together and played some of those games.

It's a pretty normal day for my husband and me with maybe a bit more food and drink than usual and even a bit more watching of TV if there is anything on that isn't a repeat! Our family are pretty scattered and although we will see some of the grandchildren after Christmas, we make do with telephone calls on the day.

I just like to sit around with the people I care about; playing games, watching movies, anything that comes to mind. I'm really excited for this year! I can't wait to get a tree and set up lights lol. We're a bit behind this year :P

We have our Christmas festivities on Christmas Eve. So we generally are resting up on Christmas Day and sleeping in. It's a nice relaxing day that we use to rest, call family and enjoy the day.

I can also identify with "a bit more food and drink than usual" very very well. Gosh, I can't wait to pick some finger foods on the table at non-meal hours such as 3pm or 10pm. That too happens only once a year. Well, add my birthday, so twice a year :)

We like to play board games - like Pictionary or Whoonu, or Imaginiff, or Apples to Apples. Maybe even Monopoly! Of course hot chocolate and snacks are a given!

I love Apples To Apples!  That is such a fun game.  But I haven't played it in about a year.  Maybe I can scratch up a game this Christmas evening. 

We usually go to the movie theater Christmas night and watch the newest release.  This year, it's Little Fockers.  I can't wait to see it.  The previews look funny as crap.