For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How Do You See 2011?

marvinmacs

In five days, 2010 would be history and 2011 would commence. How do you see the upcoming year? Is it bright? not so right? challenging? full of celebrations?

I see it as bright and full of celebrations, a time to reap and a time to sow more. I'm excited just thinking about it.

I see it as a new start, but part of the same life, if you know what I mean. Yes, it's a beginning of a new year. At the same time, I don't foresee much different, generally speaking, other than things getting generally worse, globally.

If you really think about it, every day is a new beginning and the older you get, the more reason to be thankful that you get to see it!! :D

I like your attitude Silva! Children have this kind of attitude. As we age, somehow we lose it. But the ability to maintain this attitude is really a mark of the wise.

I think it will probably be challenging in the area of the economy. I'm optimistic in my personal situation but I think I'll have to keep on my toes.

I wish everybody a Happy New Year in terms of money and relationships.