For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Back to work tomorrow and dreading it!

knchatty

I have been on vacation from my job for the last 10 days.  It's been so relaxing and fun too, visiting with family and friends, sleeping in, shopping, and playing with all the Christmas gadgets and goodies my family received. 

I am not ready to go back to work tomorrow.  I would love to stay home and sleep in.  I know I should be thankful I have a great job when so many people are out of work.  I'm just not ready to go back to it tomorrow.

Anyone else on vacation or heading back to work after a vacation?

Yesssss, I am. And I am right there with you about not looking forward to it. I love my time off, but I have such a hard time getting back into the swing of things after a break. Plus, I still have a ton of stuff to do around the house that I didn't get done in the past week. It's going to be a crazy week!!

I understand about the ton of stuff you did not get done around the house, I look around my house and see laundry baskets of clean clothing that still needs to be put away.  3 more piles of dirty laundry in front of the washer. 

It is hard to get back into the swing of things, I know it will be hard for my daughter too.  I hope she gets right up and is not a grump for her first day back at school tomorrow.  She has been sleeping in for 10 days too!

Good luck getting your daughter up tomorrow! I know when I was a kid I was bear to get out of bed on the first day back to school.

On the one hand, I feel like I should have made better use of my time off. On the other hand, I feel that it was supposed to be a break...so I took a break! It's going to make my life a little more difficult this coming week, but I enjoyed being lazy for a whole week :)

Yes, we are starting back to school tomorrow, too (we homeschool). None of the kids are particularly thrilled about it, but hopefully it will go smoothly!

Ah, how good it is to be retired! You see, there is some advantage to getting older. I have a pile of washing to do as well as the grocery shopping that I do on line, but I can do it all in my own sweet time.  :D

I envy you Silva, after the day I had at work today I would love to be retired (if only I could win the lottery). 

On a positive note, my daughter got up with no problems today.  I however hit the snooze button 3 times and was late to work!