For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Your Operating System - What You Like and What You Don't

marvinmacs

I know most people use Windows OS. I have shifted to Mac since around two years ago. It took a month before I have gotten comfortable with it. So far, so good. I haven't regretted the decision.

What I have liked about Windows is the price. Its widespread use also makes it the default OS for most applications you find online. What I have hated about Windows is the frequent crashes I experienced and the viruses.

What I have liked about Mac is its simplicity (believe it or not) and absence of viruses (for now, or so they say). What I don't like about Mac is its price, and the price of its accessories.

For those who are presently using Windows or Mac, Ubuntu or Linux, what have you to say about your operating system? What are the things you like and don't like about it?

I have Windows 7 on my main machine, and I like it! I would have to say - of Windows - it's the best iteration yet. The only downside of mine is that it is 64-bit and some applications do not support it yet.

Our server runs Linux, and I like it, also. FREE is the biggest plus there!