For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

They're saying the price of gas is going up again

Perfect7

I saw an article that says that some states are already seeing increases. It was reported somewhere that we might be looking at $5/gallon by summer. What do you think? The least expensive gas in my town is 2.939, unless you count the mostly-ethanol E-85 that is going for 2.689 (but not all cars can handle it).

I think that the price of gas will increase. I've started to read and listen to some of the reports of what's happening to the economy, and those would indicate a rise in the price of just about everything.

Do you think that businesses are being run differently since the bailouts?

In my area, the prices went up by 10 cents overnight. I really wish the prices wouldn't go up to $5 a gallon, because it's going to make it hard for people to afford to be able to go to work, especially if they drive long distances.

That is a fact! It will also make it less likely that people will be able to go on vacation or do other recreational pursuits that usually put money back into the community.

Please! Is anything going down? Except maybe our enthusiasm?

Check out the grocery store -- how can the truckers afford to bring the food products to us?

And, for heaven's sakes -- let's leave the corn for food and fodder, and stop mucking up our motors with ethanol!