For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Far East Movement

QueenB

I have this obsession with Far East Movement lately. If you like to dance and like listening to rap, hip-hop and pop then I think you will really like them. Their music is so much fun and so happy. It's nice to listen to something that just makes me get lost in my own zone and forget about anything that's troubling me that day :)

My favorite songs on their CD (which I've been listening to on repeat for about 8 hours haha) are:

"Like a G6"

"Girls On The Dance floor"

"If I Was You (OMG)"

Enjoy!

I can't say that I've ever heard of them.  Then again, I'm not much into the "new age" stuff.  I tend to enjoy classic rock (The Stones, The Eagles, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, etc.) and some country (Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, etc.)  I don't dance, at least not in public and nothing that I would admit to  :-[ .

I've never heard of them, either. It doesn't sound like my preferred style of music, but I'll look them up on youtube and see if I'm correct about that!

• 1 month later...

I can't say that I've ever heard of them.  Then again, I'm not much into the "new age" stuff.  I tend to enjoy classic rock (The Stones, The Eagles, Phil Collins, Pink Floyd, etc.) and some country (Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, etc.)  I don't dance, at least not in public and nothing that I would admit to  :-[ .

Haha! I love dancing, but am way too freaked out to actually dance in front of anyone. I recently got a few games for the Wii that get me to dance but I'm not sure if I would do it in front of anyone lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Frankly this is my first to hear about Far East Movement. But now that you mention them, I'll look for them in the music stores. Tell me, how are they doing in the charts? The review for them at Wikipedia is rosy, but then it must be their promoters who wrote that up.

I'm really not sure how they're doing to be honest. Two of their songs ("Like a G6" and "Rocketeer") were on the radio 24/7 for a while but that's all I really know. They're one of my favorites right now and I hope they stay around a long time. Their music is so up-beat and fun.