For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What to wear...

Klicky

What do you like to wear?  Do you make a big deal out of getting dressed, or do you just put something on?  Do you wear "outfits" that coordinate from top to toe, or just grab one from each drawer?

Me? I wear a turtleneck plus a sweater over jeans, plus knee-socks.

What I wear depends on what I am doing for the day.  When I go to work I have to wear business clothes, so I am dressed up right down to stockings.  When I get home from work and I am in for the night, it's sweat pants and a baggy t-shirt.  On the weekends I get up and put on workout clothes and head to Zumba.  Then I usually will wear jeans and a t-shirt or sweater for the day.

I would love to stay in pj's all day once in a while - is anyone lucky enough to do this?

Occasionally I stay in PJs all day, but usually I feel a little sloppy if I do.  My usual outfit is a t-shirt and jeans I grabbed from my dresser.

When I have to leave the house, I'm usually in khaki's or Docker's and a solid color (usually dark red or blue) Polo-style shirt.  At home, I'm usually either in my pajama's or sweats and a tee or sweat shirt.  I tend to be cold natured so I like to dress warm.  It makes me feel "as snug as a bug in a rug."  :)

When I worked, I dressed smartly in suits most of the time and was very colour coordinated with matching jewellery and careful makeup. I wore a different outfit every day. Since retiring I have relaxed and wear whatever is most comfortable according to the weather, hardly any jewellery and I only wear make up if I'm going somewhere. Evenings are spent, after my shower, in a soft bathrobe.

My two youngest, boys ages 10 & 7, grab whatever is handy (generally sweats and a t-shirt), and continue to wear that, night and day, until we force them to change.  I'm sure if we let them they would wear the same clothes for a week or more without changing.

Do girls do that too?

My two youngest, boys ages 10 & 7, grab whatever is handy (generally sweats and a t-shirt), and continue to wear that, night and day, until we force them to change.  I'm sure if we let them they would wear the same clothes for a week or more without changing.

Do girls do that too?

My daughter used to.  She'd wear the same sweats for what seemed like weeks and weeks.  Now she's into torn, ripped, faded jeans, and she wears those for about the same amount of time.

Kids!  Gotta love 'em.  Can't get rid of 'em. 

I tend to wear what I am comfortable wearing. Sometimes that is t-shirt and culottes, sometimes dresses or skirts... just whatever. I don't generally wear pants or jeans, except camping in the wilderness or to bed.

I wear what I'm comfortable wearing. There's a trend of course, but this hardly constitute a rule that I follow. If I change, this trend changes. For example, shorts and sandals when I go out for a walk or to buy something from the mall. I also wear that to meet someone in a totally casual way. When I go to Church, I wear something semi-formal.

When I'm at home, I am usually lounging around in pajamas. I just don't see any reason to be dressed up, if I'm hanging out at the house. Plus, I'm usually home by myself. I'm not trying to impress anyone. ;)

However, if I'm out running errands, I'm usually in casual clothes--that meaning jeans, and a shirt. If it's freezing or snowing outside though, I'm dressed in layers. I like to call my style "dress casual." Even though it's casual clothing, I like to shine a little when I'm out in public.

If I'm not going to be in public other than dropping my children off at school, I usually do yoga pants and jeans and a t-shirt or sweatshirt, but if I am volunteering at school or going out, I will dress casually, but matching from head to toe.