For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Music in the order of Bohemian Rhapsody

marvinmacs

I'm a 1980s guy in terms of music. That's why I've been hearing lots of Bohemian Rhapsody. The more I listen and the more I read about that song, the more I appreciate the talent and genius behind it. No wonder I have heard some refer to it as the master piece of the 1980s.

Granting that Bohemian Rhapsody is the masterpiece of the 80s, what song would you declare as the masterpiece of the 2000s (that is, 2001 to 2010)? I think it's time to reflect on that question, now that we are in the second decade of the 3rd millenium.

Wow, that's a hard question! I'm not sure I even know what songs were WRITTEN during that time, as I tend to prefer the older ones.

I'm like Perfect, I don't even know any songs that came out from 2000 to 2010.  I'm a classic rock fan (I happen to have the Queen cd with Bohemian Rhapsody on it) with a little bit of country and blues mixed in.  Sorry I couldn't help.

Is this the real life, Is this just fantasy

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.

;)

I'm not nearly as familiar with the pop music of the more recent decade as I was with that of the 70s and 80s, but I don't think that there's been a song since Bohemian Rhapsody that introduced a new genre to pop radio as it did. I'm referring to its elements of opera, especially in the vocal arrangement.

Actually it's from the album Night at The Opera that was released in 1975. That's a great album.