For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Movies

wim2

Do you watch movies?  What is your favorite genre of movies?  Me, I love a good, scary movie.  I love Friday the 13th (Jason), Halloween, The Hills Have Eyes, Saw, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.......anything scary.  On the other end of that scale, I also love funny movies.  Anything that'll make me laugh. 

I prefer comedy and romantic and drama and documentary ... well, really anything BUT horror. I very much dislike the kind of movies you like! LOL I have at least one child who likes that kind, but I refuse to watch them!

I like horror films too but the last time I went to a cinema it was to see the newly released Superman film, so you can guess how long ago that was!

I prefer comedy and romantic and drama and documentary ... well, really anything BUT horror. I very much dislike the kind of movies you like! LOL I have at least one child who likes that kind, but I refuse to watch them!

My daughter is the same way.  She's like me, she loves a good horror movie.  She and I used to sit on the couch watching Jason or Freddy Kruger and scream when the bad parts happened.  But we loved it!

I used to be a huge fan of scary movies, but I get freaked out so easily these days that I've been staying away from them for a while now. I love funny, romantic movies. Comedies are great, because laughing is the best medicine!

I was a fan of scary movies for the longest time but these days I tend to watch whatever comes on at the local cinema. Living in Asia makes for less choices of English language films. On my recent trip to California I was lucky enough to see The King's Speech, Black Swan, The Roommate and The Social Network. Four completely different genres yet all were delightful for one reason or another.

I still like horror movies, but I find some of them a little intense. The last one I watched was Frankenstein with Robert De Niro and I thought it was a great movie but very dark, which I suppose is perfect for the genre.

I'd say my favourite movie is As Good As It Gets.