For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

I'm sad for Japan

marvinmacs

I'm really, really feeling sad for Japan. The YouTube videos of the Tsunami would simply make you realize how vulnerable we are to the rants of nature. They were actually hit thrice in a row: first the earthquake, then the tsunami, and now the danger of a nuclear meltdown. Thankfully, they have almost gone past the third. Replace the word "they" with "we" coz any nuclear meltdown is never a "local" event but a global one.

They say bad things come in threes, I'm really hoping it gets better from here.

I have been very upset by it all too. I lived in Tokyo for seven years and have many friends all around Japan. Thankfully they are all okay, although some have lost people they know. It is extremely hard to be home, with power and lots of food, when I know so many are suffering.

They have had a volcanic eruption as well I hear. How unlucky can one nation be? I am with you two in hoping that things get better soon but I fear that it will be a very hard struggle.

Yes, it's a bad situation especially now that they're detecting some radiation in the air.  I've never been to Japan but I have studied it.  The Japanese make some of the most technically advanced electronics and automobiles available.  It will be years, many years, before they are back on their feet.

My son is hoping to go to Japan in a couple years. I don't know if this tragedy will affect that plan or not. I know it must be difficult for the people to go through this!

I have been listening to some of it and it's very sad indeed. They have really had a hard time and I'll be sending good thoughts to them for quite some time. They have lost not only property but relatives, friends, and loved ones. It's a tragedy of world wide reach. Even though we aren't there we will be affected by it.

I can't even imagine how terrifying this time must be for them. I don't know what I would do if I was in a situation like that. I saw this really sad video of a dog earlier today. His friend (another dog) was injured and he was standing their shaking and wouldn't leave the other dog's side.

It's sad to say but I think animals are more caring than humans. There are so many people saying mean things about Japan like that they deserve it and stuff. I can't believe people can be so evil :( Those are families they are talking about! People's loved ones! Anyone dying is sad.

I'm sending all my positive energy their way and I know it's not much but I hope it helps.

A friend of mine posted a video in Facebook. It was a newscast that showed the tsunami destroying houses and sweeping everything with it. What my friend was complaining about was the voice of the newscaster. She sounded like reporting live updates from a football game.

We all felt very bad about that video. I think one of us actually emailed the TV station who released that video.