For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Your Movements While On the Computer

wim2

Have you ever been reading something funny online and caught yourself smiling or laughing?  Or been involved in an exciting chatroom conversation and it's like you can't sit still in your chair?  Isn't it funny how our computers affect us like that?  I think it would be a neat experiment to video tape ourselves while we're online and watch it later.  I'm sure that, many of the facial and body movements we make while we're online, we don't even realize we're making them.

I remember back in the 90's and early 2000's, when I basically lived in an AOL chatroom.  Someone would say something funny online, and you'd just start cracking up.  I've been asked, more than once by my wife and daughter, "What's so funny?" or "What are you laughing at?"  It's like, eh, you wouldn't understand, or, you wouldn't get it.

• Like 1

I find myself smiling a lot when I'm online because of funny things I'm reading or maybe a video. It cracks me up because I'm alone and I probably look like a crazy person lol!

You're not the only one! I have actually challenged myself and my Facebook friends to literally laugh out loud every time they type it. I wondered if people would laugh more or type it less. I wish everyone would do it because I think the world would be happier.

Yes, I definitely think I react to stuff online when I'm reading. I don't usually laugh out loud (unless something is really really funny) but I do usually smile. :)

I act naturally online or offline. I'm guilty of laughing alone in the room simply by reading something funny in a chat room. Hey, it's the same as laughing at a joke in Reader's Digest.