For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Who's using Google Docs?

marvinmacs

I've been using Google Docs for sometime now. In fact I've been using its documents and spreadsheets more and more. It feels like being in MS Word and MS Excel. One great thing I like in it is that the files get stored in the web. I can access my documents using whatever computer I end up using. Talk about total flexibility.

Normally I do not.  I have all my files saved online using SugarSync, so I can access them when I wish.  However, if I'm working on a document with others, I'll use Google Docs.

I have it on my computer but I haven't had the opportunity to work with it yet. I have used Open Office for quite some time and really love it, but if it works that well I'm going to have to start using it.

@spacelover SugarSync is a basically an online storage space, right? Google Docs is different. It's more like an online version of Microsoft Office. Necessarily, you've got to save your file somewhere. Google Docs provides that storage space as well.

marvinmacs--Correct.  SugarSync is strictly storage, so it is different.  However, I can download a document to any computer (as long as the file type is supported), edit it, and reload it back to SugarSync.  It will then update the copy on my computer.