For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Tornadoes In The South

buddys

I was listening to the radio and just heard of the horrible tornadoes in North Carolina. How awful! Some of them have lost everything they have. The weather has been very unpredictable all over the planet lately. Makes you wonder what's up doesn't it?

It has been highly unusual! Tornadoes, earthquakes, tsunamis... quite the year, I'd say! I heard there have been earthquakes in Arkansas, of all places! What next?

I think there is actually a fault line that runs along the Mississippi River.  I remember reading predictions of an earthquake in the midwest at some point in the future; it was a very precise forecast. ;)

Conspiracy theorists are having a ball lately with all the natural disasters that are occurring around the world. The mind boggles at some of the suggestions that have been made as to what is causing this!

This last round of severe weather hit everyone along the south and east coasts, from Texas to North Carolina, but I do agree that North Carolina was hardest hit.  I'm currently watching the Weather Channel, and the damage done by the twisters in NC is amazing.

Kind of makes you afraid to even turn on the news anymore :(.