For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Do you have a blog?

flower07

I do have a blog of my own through Blogger. I do not update it regularly, rather I use it as a means to keep track of legitimate online opportunities in order to share them with others and to use as my own personal reference. I have a lot of respect for those who are dedicated to contributing, advertising and updating their blogs as I found it, personally, to be the only time I am ever at a loss for words.

I actually do happen to have a blog and I seldom write in it since I donot get anytime.It's mainly a work from home guide. I am writing it based on my own experiences. Its actually quite tough to get a blog successfully on air and get visits.

I actually enjoy writing, so over the past few years I've had a few blogs.

But the only one that I really kept up with is one I've started a year and a half ago, about traveling.

As I said that I enjoyed writing, filling up my blogs with content was never the hardest part. It was always the promotion; I've always had an easier time promoting my websites than blogs.

Guest tristanj

I was about to create my blog page on some free blogsite. I am also planning to transfer my website of adult content into the blog type called Wordpress. I'm new to this kind of thing.

But the only one that I really kept up with is one I've started a year and a half ago, about traveling.

Would you mind revealing the address? Travelling seems to be our common hobby, and I wouldn't mind to take a look into your experience and visions:)

Personally I am not a big fan of blog-writing, as I prefer to sit with a glass of wine telling the stories to typing them by the shining screen, but... reading blogs is cool;)