For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

My Grand Opening.

Watari

Well, its not really all that grand, but it is a pleasure to meet everyone! I'll go ahead skip all the boring non-sense and get to the interesting stuff (hehe.)

I am a 19-year old computer technician currently working at Best Buy with the Geek Squad -a great fun job, I might add! Besides work, most of my time is spent with my girlfriend, of course. Then, the remaining time left in my schedule is dedicated to managing my few domains and web-blogs. Well, the web-blogs are more like revenue sites than actually blogs. I don't do as much 'blogging' in them as I would consider my posts to be more entertainment and news oriented. I enjoy playing with Photoshop, and have become accustom to web design and its many forms.

Hmm, well, lets see. At the moment, I'm attending Solano Community College in the hopes that I become accepted to UC Davis, one of the top colleges in all of California (and the United States, I've heard, but don't believe.) My primary goal is to get my degree in Computer Information Sciences while focusing on Programming, then, finding a well paying job in Software development. Until then, I'm looking for some interesting E-Job and money makers (tah dah!)

Alright, I lied. Its all pretty boring.

All said and done, I'm sure I'll find my place among the forums.  ;)

Welcome! Sometimes I think I'll always be the youngest person here (just turned 18).

I went to UC Santa Barbara for a year (graduated a year ago), but absolutely hated it. I hope you get to go to UCD though, and your experiences are better than mine. I'm going to a community college right now.

Well, something I've learned from living on the net for so long: Age is never an accurate measure of maturity.

We may be young, but we have, er.. potential?  ;)

Oh! Congratulations on your 18th birthday!

You must have just graduated or graduated early to be in college so soon.

Thank you very much! I really hope so too.

I am getting sick of the lack of tech classes in my community college