For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Are you crafty at all?

citizen

I am not very good at creating clever crafts, but I can follow instructions okay. It is so much fun to look at craft blogs. Some of those folks come up with the neatest ideas!

Sewing is the one thing I'm good at. I have had about 30 years practice.

What kinds of crafts do you like to do?

I'm not very good at sewing, but I can make passable cloth wipes.  I also make candles on occasion, which can be a lot of fun!

I've done some sewing, some embroidery, some scrapbooking. I like to draw, but I'm not very good at it (though my daughter is!). I enjoy crafts, but I don't make time for them much anymore.

I'm not very crafty at all.  I remember as a kid when we would make pot holders out of a plastic frame and some kind of stretchy fabric/nylon loops.  I loved to make those.  My daughter loves to draw, and my brother is actually a very good artist (if he'd stick with it).  But not me. 

I'm not crafty at all. In fact I'm so bad at this that I was asked if I would like to transfer to the cooking class at school after the sewing teacher saw my efforts! It's a bit odd as both my sisters are great at making things, knitting, embroidery and so on.

I'm quite good at drawing and painting and I did 4 years studying Graphic Design at Newcastle and Birmingham University when I was younger but I don't do much nowadays. My husband paints and I sometimes draw the scene for him. I hate knitting and sewing and used to get my mum to finish all my knitting projects when I was at school!

I can cook and do really good with a recipe or regular grub but I don't get into the fancy stuff. Marsha does any number of things. She sews, knits, crochets, embroiders, paints, does crafts for Christmas presents, and makes clothing for our little Chihuahua. She also gardens, and is an avid reader. She says she's "A Jack of all Trades and Master of None". LOL

• 1 month later...

I wish I am a crafty person but unfortunately, I am not. The only thing that I am good at is doing cross-stitching, which to me is the most easiest craft to do right now. One has to be creative to be a crafty person.