For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Internet away from home

Perfect7

What is your favorite place to go for wireless internet when you are not at home? I prefer Chick-Fil-A, but it isn't always available (nearest one is 1 hr away, and they're closed Sundays).

If I'm not at home, I'm usually with my daughter and can't surf the web!  However, if I'm lucky enough to get some alone time away from home, I like to go to Barnes & Noble.  I love bookstores so much.

Starbucks is great if I feel like getting something to drink while surfing the web, but I actually like the library the best, as I find it peaceful and I can concentrate easier there.

I have never used the internet away from home at, usually because my husband prefers us to be away from technology when we go on holiday. We are going away on Tuesday and we'll take my husband's laptop with us but it's still debatable whether I'll get connected!

• 3 weeks later...

I use the library a lot, especially if I have a backlog of emails to clear out. (They have a T1 line.) If I'm over at a family member's house I might get on theirs to play games on Facebook with my nieces and nephews 'helping'.

I have used the library in the past. Usually just when my home computer is in the shop or has a virus. There is also a local coffee house type of place that I sometimes go to as well.

I enjoy going to Starbucks. I love the smell of the coffee, plus the atmosphere is a lot of fun. It's always upbeat and the music is relaxing :)