For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Rain at last!

Silva

I never thought I'd say it, but thank goodness it's raining! Living in the UK you would think I'd be fed up with rain but this year it has been really dry, particularly here in the East, with resulting bad harvests and higher food prices, so, bring it on!

I wish we would get some rain!  Drought and wildfires are no good.  The news said last night that Orlando has only had 9 days with any rain in the last 69 days, and I know that's more than what we've had in my town. 

I agree with everyone!  Wish we could get some rain here too.  It has been way too dry.  Seems like when the rain does come, it stops just before it can get to us!  So near, yet so far. 

When spring and summer began, we had too much rain and had floods locally. Now it looks like summer has suddenly occurred and we are in for a dry spell. We've had to water flowers and plants and it doesn't look like that's going to stop.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad you finally got rain!! Texas was having similar drought issues (including several wildfires) and they finally got rain, also. Droughts are not fun.

It seems like, for awhile, all it did was rain.  Then it quit raining.  Everything dried up, you left little clouds of dust as you walked along a path, the grass turned brown and the wildfires broke out.  Even here in Alabama, we're having some wildfires, especially near the Gulf.

I personally love sunshine.  I don't mind a day or two of rain, and I realize how beneficial rain is, but I have to have sunshine.  I get depressed when I can't feel the warmth of the sun upon my face.

Well we are on the central Gulf coast here in Fl. and have been getting a lot of rain lately, they finally took the Burn Ban away just yesterday, I think it was, just in time for the Fire Works. Although we went out fishing today and didn't see a rain cloud in sight! We did get a nice breeze though so that helped and managed to catch some nice Speckled Trout for supper. :)

It's stopped raining here in England now and we are getting really hot, sunny weather again. I think Summer has begun! We have had a few thunderstorms so I'm quite happy.  :)