For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Speaking of Neighbors....

buddys

As I have mentioned in another post, we live in a college community. 

Students are everywhere, even during the summer months. 

And so...late at night, I sometimes can smell odd, chemical smells coming from somewhere in our neighborhood.  I don't know where it's coming from but I am worried that they are close.

I just keep thinking, Mr. Rogers would not be pleased!!!

Also, until a couple of weeks ago, we had bunches of traffic on our quiet little street.  At least until a couple moved out of the apartment in front of us.

Ah, the joys of living in a college based town!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I would not be happy with the chemical smell because of the obvious implications.  The town I live in is a college town, but it is a huge Christian College and so we don't have much problems with it.  My brother, however, did live in a college based town, where Central Missouri State University is, and he said it was just crazy!

I would actually think that living in a collage based town would be quite a hardship.  I can just imagine all of the loud parties each and every night, in every corner of your neighborhood.  Thats too bad, but you got to do what you got to do. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I don't mind the parties.  It's the drug trade that has become a major problem in our little town.  We were getting rather weary of hearing police raids and OJ style police chases around our streets, so we moved out of town.  We have moved to a rural area where most of the neighbors work during the day and sleep early.  Deer, rabbits and squirrels roam our yard and we have a small stream running at the bottom of our little slope.  It's peaceful, lovely, and everyone has been very friendly so far.  We love rural settings and this is very nice.  It's a blessing not to have police raids happening at all hours of the night while we're trying to sleep one street or two streets over.

Ah, Green Acres is the place to be!