For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

PLAYING ONLINE GAMES

Merryjoy

In our generation today there is a lot of online games to play .these are what we called ML(mobile legend), COC(clash of the clan), DOTA and RAGNAROK. These are some of the online games to play. In playing this kind of online game what we get?
For me If I'm playing online games, I'm feeling happy and enjoy.there is a lot of excitement while playing these games, you have your own opponents and you need of course is to win, and you meet also new friends from online games. that is why I love online games.

When I was a teenager, it was more so the MMO's (Massively Multiplayer Online). Most of my friends and cousins would play those. Usually we'd pick a free one (Runescape was the most popular) and go take up the computer section in our library. We built a lot of friendships through those games over the years and every now and then, some of us will log back on. 

Playing online games nowadays is the way of belonging to some people and kids most especially. We are now in an era were technology is bursting out. People don't have much exposure to reality because technology provide it for them. Kids and grown ups are becoming more dependent to technology thus, enjoyment and satisfaction can be found on online games. In online games you can create something that reflict yourself. You can be anything you want. As far as your imagination goes online games can give it you. If you are sadaistic type of person you can express that on online games because there are games now that is suited for that kind of people. In reality, you cannot totally express out yourselves just beacuse people have these rules and limitations which is the right thing. I think playing online games have different impact to some people.

Playing online games for me is for the most part, an escape, a moment of respite from the dreariness of everyday life. People derive pleasure from having to accomplish some milestone in the game world or having to accomplish said goals with the help of others, now why is this so? It is because role playing games or online games are an imitation of life itself albeit a rough imitation.

The satisfaction of having to conquer an enemy in the game reflects our need to do meaningful tasks in real life that gives us purpose, making friends in the game and then forming teams to accomplish something in the game reflects our need to socialize and build relationships to further our development as a person. The big difference lies in the fact that the game world is a lot more forgiving than real life. The gaming world affords more control over how your character develops and you always get a second chance or in some form, a way to repeat a failed task. Real life is the opposite but I think it is for this fact that the real one is so much more worth it.

I have never played an online game, so I can't speak from any personal experience.  However, I have watched friends and family play and I am amazed at the skill level one must have.  I know my eye - hand coordination is just not up to the task, but it did look like they were having fun.

• 1 year later...

I played popular mmorpgs as a teenager, and find still several online games somewhat interesting. Now I play sophisticated ones with less battles and with more intelligent elements.