For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Valentine's Day is coming up

Perfect7

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day, or do you view it as a "Hallmark" holiday that is just commercial? We usually celebrate "Half-Price Chocolate Day" on the 15th, instead!

Our local pub does a special meal on Valentine's Day and we are booked to go as it's always a meal to remember, but we don't buy cards or other expensive gifts.

I always celebrate it to a point, but it's never been anything over the top for me. I always get the person I'm with a card or some chocolates. Overall, the day is treated just as any other day would be, except I try a little bit harder I guess you could say.

I like to do my best to treat each day as a special day :)

I love the half-priced chocolate. It's great to pick it up and tuck it away for those days when we have a craving for it. My husband and I both love chocolate and eat it more than we should. We also went out for dinner over the weekend at a quiet upscale restaurant in a neighboring town.

• 2 months later...

Here in South Korea Valentine's Day is celebrated a little differently. The main idea is that women buy gifts for men, then on March 14th the roles are reversed on 'White Day'. Singletons who missed out on both days are left to eat noodles in black sauce on, you've guessed it, April 14th ('Black Day')!