For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What's Your Favorite Thing To Do....

buddys

...in the Fall?  My wife and I love to go to festivals and fairs.  When the air turns crisp and the smell of fallen leaves and frost is in the air we love to get out and walk around to see everything.  We go to harvest festivals, court day festivals, etc.  We just had the Pumpkin Festival in a nearby town along with an Apple Festival a little way away. 

Our Mountain Dulcimer group played a set for a local festival named for the man who founded the town and it was a great little festival.  After we finished our set we got to wander around and sample the various vendors fare as well as explore the many antique shops that were in the area.

This town has several of the original cabins that were built when the town was founded and they are very interesting.  The town was part of the Underground Railroad and one of the last stops before the person got to a free state.  The local middle school was conducting tours of the small cabin, pointing out various tools and areas of interest.  The children did a wonderful job. 

Fall is a beautiful time of year to be outside.  Our favorite are the corn mazes.  My youngest just went to a "haunted" corn maze with a friend.  They had so much fun trying to find their way around, out, and collect the stamps as they went.  I get lost in the daytime, I can't imagine how quickly I'd get turned around at night.

Your descriptions of "Fall" sound great I have to say.

Unfortunately, Autumn, as we call it in UK tends to be damp, misty, dark and cold!! It's not my favourite month. Having said that, after a wet, wet summer hubby and I have just returned from a scorching 2 weeks in Portugal and it's really quite warm and sunny here in England!!!

My favourite thing to do whatever time of the year is to surf on my PC so I don't suppose the weather matters much does it? Also, I now have a new PC running Vista since my XP PC died last week, so I have my hands full becoming accustomed to this new system and reinstalling all my old programmes. ;)

I live in New England so the best thing here about the fall is the beautiful colors of the foliage.  I live on the coast, too, with the Great Marsh behind me and the marsh turns fall colored this time of year, as well.  Spring and fall are the best times for birdwatching which is another thing I really enjoy. 

Yesterday, I was sitting on my back deck with a coffee, just taking in the view and noting all the colors that have just come out.  I spotted a crane which was very unusual.  I've been here for five years and this is the first one that I've seen.  I even reported it to the local bird group as it's not a common bird for this part of the marsh.  The Great Marsh is one of the top 10 most important bird areas in the world so this is a perfect place to live if you enjoy birdwatching.