For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Summer vacation!

Perfect7

Do you have plans to take a vacation this summer, or do you plan to just hang out at home? So far, we plan to just hang out at home, but I would love to take a trip or two if it becomes possible.

• Like 1

We are going down to Dorset at the end of this month to see our daughter and our two granddaughters. We will also be visiting some of the sights like Sherborne Castle while we are there. Then, in August, we are going to Utrecht in the Netherlands for a week, travelling to different Dutch towns by train every day. That should be fun!

We are in the middle of trying to move, so there is no vacation in store for us this summer.  We will be traveling to visit my parents for Christmas, though.

'Staycations' can be fun, and the train idea sounds great. I love trains and will have to look into that route.

I am going home to the UK for 9 weeks. I try to make it back every year but it's getting crazily expensive for the flight tickets. I am just not thinking about how little I would have spent had I stayed in Asia somewhere.

• 4 weeks later...

No vacations here for awhile. Going through a divorce and the money just isn't there. I did go up to the Pacific Northwest in the U.S. last year and it was was beautiful. Stayed in a little ocean-side town on the Washington/Oregon border for a few days. My first time ever seeing the Pacific ocean and it was VERY relaxing.

Hopefully next year though.