For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What's your favorite snack food?

larkheye

Notice that I did not say "junk food." We're not judgmental here! I am a lifelong fan of snacks, but instead of scarfing down cookies and candy like I did when I was a kid, I try to stick to nuts and fruit these days. The one thing I can't seem to give up is good old Fritos, yes, those plain corn chips!

How about you, what is your favorite snack food?

• Like 4

• 7 months later...

My family always has time for snacks in the afternoon. We usually have something simple, such as sugar biscuits with a cup of tea or coffee. Once in a while, my mother makes the family's favorite: fried bananas! There are many shapes and sub-types of this food, but we usually eat something that looks like this. You can have chocolate syrup or cheese as the toppings. Heaven in a bite!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Those look wonderful Migi!! I am actually trying to cut out afternoon snacks.  However, when I just can't stand the wait, I generally have a few tortilla chips with salsa.  Just a few seems to hold off the hunger pangs until dinner.  If It's an emergency, I will add a little sour cream.  Yum!!

• Like 1

For me, I consider Starbucks an acceptable snack that I have frequently. I love a good ole frappuccino with extra shots and caramel. My other favorite snack would have to be oreos and a glass of milk.

• Like 1

Larkeye, I would love to share your interest in fresh fruit, but the only fruit I like is strawberry ice cream.  I'm a sweets fanatic!  The state fair will be here in a couple of days and I can't wait for sugary funnel cakes, fluffy cotton candy, and fried ice cream. 

• 2 weeks later...

I love snacks, I usually enjoy mine in the evening. My favorite snack is a cup of hot chocolate or coffee and a piece of cinnamon bread. It's a little roll of bread they make in our local bakery. However, most times I just go for the chocolate alone. A healthier option for me would be fruit, especially fresh mango or grapes. I try to make a balance so I don't go overboard on sweets.