For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Have you ever made money from your hobby?

LumpySpacePrincess

I have tried to make money from my drawing, painting and singing and haven't made a dime. I made a little bit of money from some graphic design back in the early 2000's before everyone was born a Photoshop expert. How did you do it? What's the secret? How did you get people to care that you did something cool?

I don't know if my example can count, but I made enough money for my college tuition by selling my main game account, which was at the top of one of the server of a popular Mass Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game in my country, for about 18000 USD, so I can say that my hobby did help me pay for my college, and I'm currently competing in a League of Legends championship between colleges and universities in my country with the winner prize at 20000 USD.

Well, I love drawing. But I was never really able to earn anything from it. There was this one time though, in a school art exhibition, someone did buy one of my drawings but I wouldn't really call that earning. Drawing is not really something I want to pursue as my career so not being able to earn from it does not really bother me. I just draw as my own passion. Not because I want to make a living out of it.