For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How to Prevent Heart Attacks

HoneyB

Regular exercise can go a long way in maintaining a healthy heart, especially if you're the type that stays in a particular position for many hours of the day. It is essential that you have a workout routine. Also, eating healthy can help you reduce the risk of heart failure. A vegetarian diet is advisable, but if you find that too difficult, you can regulate your daily intake of calories.

Regular exercise and a healthy diet. It would not be easy especially in this fast world we live in where things are done in a hurry and there are lots of fast food eateries everywhere. Regular workout with regular medical checkups would go a long way.

There is no doubt that health is wealth. A good health is important for healthy body and mind. Proper diet and exercise and diet are the most important factors to stay healthy. If we want to stay away from the heart attack and heart diseases then we should avoid the foods with fats and high calories. We should do exercise for 30 minutes regularly. In this way, we can avoid the heart attack and other diseases. 

Taking enough water seems simple but it can go a long way in preventing heart attack as it makes flow of blood an easy task which in turn lowers the blood pressure and eventually reduces the chances of having heart attack.

Making lifestyle changes is the most effective way to prevent having a heart attack (or having another heart attack).

There are four main steps you can take to help prevent a heart attack (as well as stroke):

• eat a healthy, balanced diet
  • avoid smoking
  • try to keep your blood pressure at a healthy level
  • walk daily

Alright, I agree with your points of being healthy in a way of avoiding heart attack. Am not an expert on health though I have certain ideas and little training on human health, I think preventing heart attack is going to be a little more than just exercising and going healthy.

As we grow older with age, our coronary arteries become weaker, shrinks and causes buildup which eventually blocks thereby leading to a disease. One of such causes can be cholesterol which is why I initially agreed with your point on going healthy. Asides that, hearth attack in my opinion is almost inevitable as it takes years to buildup. There's only little we can do about it. 

You can correct me if am wrong. Like I said earlier, am not an expert on health matters. 

I am advising that fruits and vegetables should be included in every meal we take. Fatty foods and fizzy drinks loaded with sugar should be reduced and possibly avoided.

Every individual should also endeavour to do a minimum of 30 minutes physical exercise per day at least five times in a week.

You've got the standard answers in most of the above posts: Exercise, eat well, lose, weight, don't smoke, etc. But attitude and mental health are just as important.

Minimizing stress in your life will go a long way to help prevent heart attacks as well as a myriad of other health issues. Take time out of your day to relax and cleanse your mind of your troubles. Engage in activities that promote your sense of well being whether it's yoga, a walk in the park or volunteering to help others. Not only will you feel better physically, you will be more at peace with yourself and others.