For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Can money really buy you happiness?

wepay

I don’t believe money can buy you happiness. It certainly can buy you a lot of comforts like a house, a car. Even buy you empires and lots of influence to wield situations and events to your advantage, but not happiness.

Happiness to me, is not just any commodity or event or situation that money can buy. Happiness is a state of being, a place of contentment. It radiates from within us and expresses itself to the outside. It is something we must work to achieve if we want to attain happiness. No matter the amount of wealth you have, if there is no contentment in it, you can never be happy. You will always have this void you want to fill up inside you, so opt for acquiring more money to fill it up, but you’ll find out in the end that it doesn’t.

Many people believe that money cannot  buy happiness but personally i think it depends on what you spend it on. Furthermore, research has shown that splashing the cash  can boost feelings of pleasure.

It's been proven time and time again that those who are rich can also have an emptiness that money can't buy. Of course, nothing else in this world can fill that void. Only God can. He wants to come into our lives to give us new meaning and hope so we can experience what it means to truly live. As Jesus said in Matthew 11:28 "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest." Why not come to Him now and learn what it means to be filled?

Money doesn't buy happiness, but poverty doesn't buy anything. Can you really be happy when you don't know whether or not you'll outlive your last dollar? Can you really be happy when you're not sure where your next meal is coming from? People who say money doesn't buy happiness have probably never been broke. If money doesn't make you happy, feel free to send it all to me :) 

I have experienced having large amounts of money as well as no money and my problems remained the same. I've come to find that chasing money doesn't personally work for me. What motivates me and makes me feel "alive" is helping others and focusing on bettering myself. I do suffer from severe anxiety and depression, so I think that probably has a lot to do with why I feel the way I do.

No, it cannot. Money is good and central to good life but it cannot buy happiness. To me, money is meant to provide us the essentials of life like good house as  shelter, cars for mobility, clothing to look good and for social relevance and many other things that money can buy. But talking about happiness, money cannot buy it.

Take for instance, can money take away an incurable disease? It is a CAPITAL NO. Or can money alone make a happy home? No! For me, money cannot give happiness on its own but it is an instrument that can contribute to a happy life.

I strongly believe that money is just one of the factors that can give a person happiness but not in the context of buying happiness itself. Nowadays, having money is an essential in life. It not only buys the things you want but also the things you need. When you got everything you NEED, you'll definitely be happy. Maybe that's why it's been said that rich people are not at all happy; there's something they need that is lacking. And unfortunately, money can't buy that need and that's why they are unhappy. 

Money can go a long way in solving many problems, but it is far from buying you happiness. Happiness comes from within; it is a feeling of satisfaction or an emotional state of fulfillment, or accomplishment of certain goals in life. Being financially buoyant does not necessarily translate to being happy as a person. Money is only a means to an end, not an end in itself.

Money can buy you happiness. Buy a cow to the poor in asia o africa. see how their children grows happy and healthy or even goes to school selling milk. i you believe in hell or heaven you know that you have earned a piece of it.

I believe that it depends on the type of person you are. I believe that health and overall wellbeing are the most important things in life. However, some people sacrifice these for money. I think that those who are willing to sacrifice almost anything for money, will actually be happy with the money, whilst others who are looking for more will find that having just money will not contribute to their quality of life! In my honest opinion though, no amount of money can buy happiness as happiness comes from within.