For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Picking the perfect vacation destination

Ovds1

When it comes to going on vacation, the destination is the most important fact which needs to be taken in consideration. It depends on various factors like the period of time available, the budget you have and personal preferences. I sincerelly prefer destinations which come up with great places to visit, besides opportunities of relaxation. I like big cities, not necessarily to museums, but buildings, streets, architecture.

When I am picking a vacation destination, I mostly consider who I would be traveling with, be it friends, solo or with young children. The budget also plays a huge role in the decision. I like visiting game parks and living the wild dream and exploring ancient ruins.

When im going on vacantion usually I really need to relax myself. Also, as you, I want to visit some locations . I'm thinking about my next vacantion and i really want to visit Greece.

Hope that will help you 

• 3 weeks later...

I believe there are many aspects that need to be considered when picking a vacation destination. What is vacation to you? Do you want to be active with sports or do you want to do a lot of sightseeing or do you just want to stay at the beach by the sea?

There are very specific vacation destinations based on what you want. For example mountain resorts offer skiing, snowboarding and other winter activities. While it is more the historic or very modern place that offer sightseeing - Rome, Madrid, Stockholm and so on. Sea and the beach are offered by most seaside resorts. 

Then the price comes in mind. For cheap getaway you might wanna look what is near you, rather than exotic destinations. 

These are in my opinion the most important points to look at in order to narrow your options. I hope you find your dream holiday :).