For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Raise your standard

Adams

Success has standards and anyone who wants to be successful must meet up with these standards.

So, what is the standard of success?

Standard of success are the points or levels you need to reach in your life before you can be qualified to be successful or compete for positions of successful people in life.

Anyone who wants to be successful must meet these standards because success has one principle which is: it will never lower its standards.

For example, the requirement to become a United State president will never be reduced because of someone who those not meet the requirements to become a president.

Therefore, to be successful you must raise your standards.

People have said that to be a success in life you must raise your standards, however what standards will you live by and what do you define as success?  The way people qualify what it means to be successful varies from country to country, culture to culture and even person to person.  Some would view success as having a good career and making a lot of money.  Others would say you need to be well liked and have a lot of friends.   There are those who define success as having a family; getting married and having children.  I know those who believe success is about doing good and making a difference in the lives of others.  I grew up in a religious culture that defined success, or high standards, as getting married young and being a virgin when you do so, living according to a very specific moral code and having a lot of children.  I think freedom comes from looking inside ourselves to figure out what we define as success, what standards we believe in and want to live by, and then challenging ourselves to reach for that without worrying about the standards of others and their view of our goals for our lives.

• Like 1

Hello Glam,

I totally agree with your stand on this post.

Your comment is so educational and enlighten.

However, i will like to answer your question about what standard do you live by and what do you define as success?

The standard you live by is the standard that is requires to acquire that thing that you want to be successful at, while success is the attainment of something that you want. 

Thanks !

• 3 weeks later...

I know to meet standard requirements for graduating classes must be passed in a certain time frame. When these classes are achieved an internship usually is undertaken in the work world. This experience helps the student to gain an understanding of their profession.

• 4 weeks later...

Why repeat the same failures and disastrous results of the previous choice we made? So, next time, it's imperative that we visualize our success, prosperity, the pursuit of happiness, and security-- by upgrading, making a complete overhaul of the mediocre we previously set. Sometimes, we do the unconventional thing to get it right this time with our present decision in setting new and smarter standards.  No regrets.