For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Just when you think spring is finally here . . .

RainbowButterfly

. . . it snows all week. The snowbanks were almost gone, too. I really thought we were on the home stretch from here on out—I guess that's Canadian weather for you! Fingers crossed this is the last of it, eh?

I know the feeling! I am very outdoorsy and love winter sports but once the snow starts to turn to slush in early February I could do without it! I have actually been thinking of moving out West so that I don't get snow unless I want it but I think that I would really miss white Christmas's and waking up to the first snowfall! I am just so excited for the summer! I miss being able to go on hikes and go bike riding!

• 2 weeks later...

The delayed spring that the entire Northern Hemisphere is experiencing at this moment skhould have been expected. In my area of Canada we had 18° C weather in October, 2017. In November we were having mild, unseasonal weather and these mild temperatures stayed with us throughout the rest of the Autumn and all through the Winter months. 

Here we are in April complaining about the cold Spring we are having and we haven't even had Winter yet.