For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

If you found out your husband/wife

SummerJ

• 4 weeks later...

That would not bother me in the least.  I have been married for over thirty years now, and I trust here completely.  I have never checked up on her, and one time I even deleted her browser history just to speed up her laptop.  Trust and communication are key in a relationship, and snooping into her history is a violation of that trust.

I don't think it would bother me. I believe everyone needs some privacy, even your husband or wife. 

I have never been married before but I would love to think that I am someone who will trust their partner. Privacy is very important to me.

I have never been married, but I'm currently in a long-term relationship; we've discussed marriage. Honestly, I never check his browser history. With that being said, I have been cheated on by a former partner, and I do get insecure about social media interactions. If I were to discover that my partner had deleted their browser history, I would ask the to explain it to me.