For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Feedback on shared office space

Viorem

Does anyone use shared office space?  It is sometimes referred to as "Co-Working Space" instead.  I am considering it to help keep me more focused on my work than the environment of a home office affords.  I will admit that the expense, even for the smallest package I've found in my city, seems exorbitant.  However, I can only imagine that my productivity would be incredibly higher which could lead to more profit and pay for the office space--or at least that's what the office space owners would have you believe :)

Has anyone tried it before and found that it does actually increase productivity?  Did it end up yielding more profit and pay for itself?  Or is the cost of the shared office space just too high to see a return?

• 4 weeks later...

Shared office space is the one of the fastest growing business areas.  You have so many concepts built around shared office space recently, including a project I was recently presented regarding a restaurant with shared office space.  The notion of "live, eat, work, play" has become the new normal for many entrepreneurs who look for a reasonably priced space that offers functionability and great amenities.  Being a business owner who once had my own office and overhead, I understand what it means for cheaper options for office space.  This is especially true when one is just starting out in business, it's very important to keep all fixed costs as low as possible.  As I get ready to go back into business for myself, you can best believe shared office space will be the option I choose this go around.

Depending on how related each of the individual businesses are to one another, I can see where really good synergy could result.  If the total mix of products and services is complimentary, amazing things can happen with cooperation and synergy!