Sign in to follow this  
JewelsCat22

Food Delivery Services

JewelsCat22

I was thinking about trying one of the food delivery services like Grub Hub or Door Dash. I don't know anything about them. It's rare that I order in, but I love the idea of being able to get Panera Bread, Subway, etc. delivered. 

Have any of you tried one of these food delivery services? Do different services deliver from different places? What was your experience like? Is there one, in particular, you would recommend? 

Lynn

I haven't tried any of them because I'm so rural that they don't operate near me. As a matter of fact, I checked when I saw your post and both the Grub Hub and Door Dash sites said no dice. That said, my husband and I travel quite a bit for work and the next time we're stuck in a hotel in a more metropolitan area, I'll definitely be ordering our takeout through them.

Migi

I've never used a service like Door Dash, but transport apps such as Grab have such an option where their drivers order and deliver food for us. It is a wildly popular service! As more restaurants are listed, we get more discounts on some packages or coupons of free delivery fee. What a lifesaver when you're too lazy to step outside the house!

Does Uber provide food delivery service?

JewelsCat22

@Migi, I know there's Uber Eats, but I don't know if it's specifically associated with Uber? 

I got a coupon for $100 in delivery credit from Postmates. A friend is coming to a conference here in town (from Hawaii!), so I might actually use this, depending on what she'd like to do. I'm excited - I have not seen her since college! 

Nickel

I finally tried DoorDash to have burritos delivered. The app is easy to use, and the driver was polite and even apologized for not arriving sooner (he was well within the promised time). I know I'll use the service again.

Sign in to follow this  

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Today's Birthdays

1. AnnaKay
      AnnaKay
      (58 years old)