For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

WRONG FUNERAL

AmaraJosephine

A friends Mother passed away recently, all the grieving widows seemed to gather near her, from the neighborhood.  After all they knew what she will feel and what she will face in the months to come, and how simply wonderful to have such a great bond with other women.  So anyhow I will get to the point of this story.  As the eulogy progressed, I couldn't help but notice an older man entered the church and quietly sat down in the very back row.  You never know at these things, I thought to myself, and dismissed him briefly.  The service ended, and we all gathered for lunch in the basement of the church.  I sat alone, as I went alone to the service during the day, and lo and behold, the older gentleman came and sat next to me.  He was a very kind man and we got to talking about the deceased and her love for her animals and her great girlfriends.  He proceeded to say, "oh yes, she was quite the lady, that Sarah and I will miss her so."  I was thrown off and said to the gentleman, "but the deceased's name was Anita, and she had several pets she adored and so on".....he put his napkin to his mouth and bowed his head, he leaned in and whispered to me "dear, I am at the wrong wake, this is not Sarah Anderson from Sea City whom passed away?"  I replied, "no dear, and we are nowhere near Sea City!"  WE laughed until we cried, he stayed as though he knew Anita, after all, he did not want to appear rude.