For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

The Danger of Envy

stansburylane

• 4 weeks later...

I feel emotions like envy can ruin a person's delicate soul. It is right up there with gossip and hatred in my books. Why waste your time worrying what others are doing, and thinking the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. All people, and I mean ALL people have problems and issues we do not even know about. Someone's life that you think you want may not be so great after all. 

• 4 weeks later...

Envy is a dangerous emotion. I think it's something that everyone struggles with, but some just internalize it as one of their weaknesses. 

I once had a woman envious of my job. She actually attempted to get me fired and broken up with my then fiance!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 9:04 PM, vaporous said:

Envy is a dangerous emotion. I think it's something that everyone struggles with, but some just internalize it as one of their weaknesses. 

I once had a woman envious of my job. She actually attempted to get me fired and broken up with my then fiance!

Wow that sounds extreme. Hopefully you were able to get over her attempts to sabotage your job and relationship. Out of curiosity is your "then fiance" now your wife? Did your hater break you and your fiance up?