For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

First Paycheck Big Purchase

PikaCHUA

Just curious, what was your first big purchase after getting your first paycheck? It can be your paycheck from your first summer job or the one when you joined the work force.

Mine was a 500GB external hard drive. I wanted a bigger storage device to keep all my favorite movies, songs and pictures. Fast forward to today, around 10 years after that purchase, the external hard drive is still with me.

• 4 weeks later...

The first major purchase I made was a laptop. I'd worked at a grocery store the summer before starting college. Making minimum wage and not working many hours, I knew purchasing it would take a big part of my earnings, but it was worth it. It was not only a necessity to further my scholastic experience but it helped me stay up-to-date on social happenings when I left home for school. 

On my first paycheck big purchase, I had my teeth done. Got myself into veneers since I would really want to improve my smile.

It was very expensive but it was worth investing since your teeth is the first thing that people notice once you start talking. I love having bright smiles on photos that's why I no longer worry if I look good or not. My friends are quite impress on how it turned out that's because I had the best cosmetic dentist in town.