For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hard Work v/s Smart Work

mesi.asf

I have seen many people working day and night to achieve their dreams including students who study all night. What I have noticed is that they work hard but not smartly. Smart working can save much of your time and struggle. What is the meaning of studying whole night continuously when your mind can't work efficiently after 90 minutes, scientifically proven. I am not against the concept of hard-work but I believe that planning and prioritization of your tasks is much better than doing bulk work.

Hard-work + Smart=work = Genius

• 1 month later...

Smart work is the best way to complete a job effectively. You won't be able to do it right away and you need experience, to accomplish this. For smart work, you need a complete understating of functionality, business process and constraints.  Usually, people take a lot of time to attain these things.

This is just from my personal experience, with respect to my regular job. 

• 6 months later...

Working smart is indeed better than working hard. A person becomes more efficient and productive when he works smart. However, not all people know how to do it. In a corporate world, the rich keeps getting richer not because they don't work physically, but because they are smart and they know the strategies they need to make more money.