For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

HAND SANITIZER

NMNKING

The new age we have come into.    The age of hand sanitizer that is now used for anything and everything.  Some smell good and some smell bad.  Some feel clean and some feel sticky and soapy.  When you wash your hands there feels like there are just layers of stuff coming off.  They feel clean for a few minuets and then bam you add more hand sanitizer as you leave the bathroom.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 9:45 PM, NMNKING said:

The new age we have come into.    The age of hand sanitizer that is now used for anything and everything.  Some smell good and some smell bad.  Some feel clean and some feel sticky and soapy.  When you wash your hands there feels like there are just layers of stuff coming off.  They feel clean for a few minuets and then bam you add more hand sanitizer as you leave the bathroom.

I really don't think you should apply sanitizer after you washed your hands. This is because, the hands are already clean. 

I personally prefer washing hands than sanitizing them because some sanitizers are harsh on the skin. Let me know what others think.