For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Do it scared

robbb

Part of my new year's resolutions this year was to face my fears after I read a quote that said something like "If you can't beat your fear, just do it scared". So I decided I'd speak up more in class even if I wasn't sure of the answer, and to talk to more people despite my fear of rejection and embarrassment. A few months in and I think I've been able to do these things, although not always, but I'm proud that I'm trying!

• 5 months later...

This is actually really good advice. Sometimes I'll take a deep breath and tell myself to just do it. Don't think about it, just do it. Afterwards, I usually feel a sense of accomplishment, even if it was a small task that I got done. I'm glad to hear that you were able to push past some of your fears and be successful doing it. Facing your fears, even when you're scared, can give you confidence and eventually you might find that you don't have the same fears anymore.