For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

I just realized how bad I am!

knchatty

I have been playing Wii Sing It (pop-stars) with my daughter and I can honestly say I am terrible.  I always thought that I was a pretty good singer, but a microphone and a game tells the truth.  I'm singing Love bug by the Jonas Brothers and the cats start running through the house.

I'll practice!  :)  Anyone know of any great singing coaches?  ;)

Have you thought about trying YouTube? I know a lot of folks who've learned how to play instruments and such from following videos that they've found there. :)

Of course, you could always treat us to a video too...  :D :D

What a laugh that would be if I posted a video of me singing.  I wish I could talk my daughter into posting her video.  Now that would get many laughs.

I love youtube, but I wouldn't want to make people sit through that horror (me singing).

We have now moved onto WWE Raw 2010.  I haven't mastered all the moves yet.  I can't figure out how to get back into the ring when someone tosses me out!  :(

Do you watch WWE wrestling on TV?  You know with Batista, R-Truth and the Undertaker?  It was called WWF when I was a kid.  My daughter and I watch it every Friday night, so I bought the Wii game.

You are a wrestler and you get to do the moves that they do.

I love Wii fit and Wii Biggest Loser.  They are a great workout.