For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

One Year Anniversary

QueenB

My boyfriend and I have officially been together for a year now and I've never been happier. I love him so much and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. He makes me so happy and is the reason that I love my life. We are so perfect together and just thinking of him always makes me smile :)

How long have you been with your significant other?

My husband and I have been married for 19 years; we've known each other for 20 :) We got married 11 months after we met. I was 20, he was 24 (which made *renting a car* interesting!)

I remember that feeling! When I first met my (former) husband we celebrated anniversaries by the days, weeks and months. It's mighty powerful and a lot of fun. These days I am my own significant other and fine with that. It's good to have quality 'me' time before I launch myself headlong back into the whole romance thing. Do you have plans to wed?

That is great!  I have been with my significant other a little over 2 years and I am the happiest I have ever been also.  We are getting married next summer right after we have been together for 3 years.

I remember that feeling! When I first met my (former) husband we celebrated anniversaries by the days, weeks and months. It's mighty powerful and a lot of fun. These days I am my own significant other and fine with that. It's good to have quality 'me' time before I launch myself headlong back into the whole romance thing. Do you have plans to wed?

I would love to marry him, but I don't think he'll ever want to. It's just not his thing. I used to feel the same way but I just want so badly to call him my hubby, instead of just boyfriend. Boyfriend doesn't sound as serious to me.

That is great!  I have been with my significant other a little over 2 years and I am the happiest I have ever been also.  We are getting married next summer right after we have been together for 3 years.

Congrats! I bet you're excited. I can't picture actually getting married.. I mean, the whole huge wedding with all the guests and everything because that just seems so stressful. I can however, imagine getting the paper's signed and then celebrating some other way :)

Congrats! I bet you're excited. I can't picture actually getting married.. I mean, the whole huge wedding with all the guests and everything because that just seems so stressful. I can however, imagine getting the paper's signed and then celebrating some other way :)

We are very excited and yes stressed a little.  You don't have to do the big wedding and stuff, we are only having close family and friends invited.  It is going to be a small chapel wedding with the reception downstairs.  Sweet and simple.  You could always just go to the court house and have a small reception somewhere, or you could elope.

I call my fiance my hubby already and I have caught him call me his wife which makes me smile!

We are very excited and yes stressed a little.  You don't have to do the big wedding and stuff, we are only having close family and friends invited.  It is going to be a small chapel wedding with the reception downstairs.  Sweet and simple.  You could always just go to the court house and have a small reception somewhere, or you could elope.

I call my fiance my hubby already and I have caught him call me his wife which makes me smile!

Aww! That's so cute! I would love to call him my husband but I'm not sure how he would feel about that lol. I think it may be a bit too soon for that for us. We have always said we would never marry or have kids, so this is a big shocker lol.