For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What do you play?

Klicky

I have discovered an awesome new PC game called Asianata.  There are colored balls that you have to move around into different configurations.  It's fun, challenging, frustrating, rewarding, and highly addictive.  Even my kids love it, even though it involves thinking and planning and thinking logically.

The best little game I have played recently has to be Machinarium. It's a little point and click adventure game and the graphics are awesome. I went onto the forum there and discovered links to a couple of other similar games that were a lot of fun. They are all free.

I like playing Sims Theme Park and Roller Coaster Tycoon on CD-Rom.  It's just something about designing and building roller coasters and other rides that makes it fun.  Being a roller coaster fanatic myself, building and riding my own roller coasters is pretty fun.

My kids like the roller coaster tycoon, and also zoo tycoon.  They are so good at knowing what to add and how to keep everyone happy.  When I try them the animals revolt and my park goes bankrupt!

Another favorite of ours is Plants -vs- Zombies.  It's a tower defense game where you protect your home by pelting zombies with kernels of corn and planting potato mines.

I like Plants vs. Zombies! I also like another similar game called Garden Defense (I got both at bigfishgames.com). Another that is fun and fairly mindless is Peggle.

I play many games. I play Sims 3, Civ 5, Total War Series, Dragon Age: Origins, Left 4 Dead, city-building games (about 5 titles), and of course Plants VS Zombies. I play other games but these are the ones that I regularly play. I just don't have the time to play them all.

I've never played Cake Mania.  I play a lot on Pogo and the game shows (Wheel of Fortune, Family Feud) on Facebook.  Oh, and I also have Need for Speed 3 on CD-ROM that I play quite often.

I play Freecell and yesterday I spent time with Tetris for the first time in a long time.

A year or so ago my wife was hooked on Cake Mania. Has anyone here played that?

I'm with you on this Burton. I love Freecell and Tetris. I know there are a lot of new games around but I'm sticking to those two. Well, add Solitaire to the list.

I like Solitaire games, also. I prefer games that I can pause and walk away from if I need to. I played Puzzle Pirates (an MMORPG) for a while, but it makes one kids of "stuck" there.

I'm not a big gamer by any means.  My daughter and I play the Wii together a lot.  We play the get up and get moving games, mostly sport games.  I am trying to find Zumba for the Wii. 

I have not heard of hardly any of the games that you guys have posted.