For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Allow me to introduce myself

Guest lovecats

Guest lovecats

I am a native West Virginian who have lived basically in the same community all of my life.

I am a married mother of 2 and one stepchild.

Bradley is 17 and will be amongst the first graduating seniors at the new Washington High School. Kayla is 10 and entering the fourth grade this year. She was adopted at 14 months and has had her share of academic problems which led up to her now being diagnosed as having ADD. My stepson Justin is 21 and lives just about 10 houses down from us.

I recently changed from an administrative career to a career in early child education.

I realize that I could have been happier in my job for a lot longer if I had chosen this profession.  However, like alot of other things, life tends to get in the way. I married had a child and settled into a job because it was convenient and my family needed the financial help.

At this time, I am taking classes to further my career and hopefully my bank account.  I attend a class one day a month to receive my Child Development Associate Credentials. At the end of this class I will be observed by a representative from Washington, DC who will grade and critic my skills as a teacher/daycare provider.

Well, it is in a way a treat for me to have one day per month just for me and at 40, I am a student again.

My interests lie in finding new and exciting ideas to make my preschool classes more interesting and fun. I am forever surfing the net for new ideas and tips from teachers who have been in the field longer than I have. I absolutely love stickers, coloring, and cats. I have 3 of my own Sammie, Mittens and Belle. Sammie and Mittens were rescued strays and Belle was to replace a rescued stray that we had to put down due to illness and age.

I am a firm believer in going to local shelters if you are interested in adopting a pet. There are so many critters out there who need our love and have been thrown to the side for one reason or another. Some are the result of people not wanting to spay or neuter. That to me should be a necessity unless you are interested in breeding your animal. Even then, we should not breed excessively because that is not safe nor is it healthy.

As you have probably guessed I also love children. Just going to work and feeling the love that they give unconditionally for what most people consider just a job  makes it worth being one of the lowest pay professions in the country. People trust you with their most precious possessions, yet society does not see how much it is really worth and do not consider it a job.

I guess I will close for now. I hope that I will have more exciting topics to discuss at a later date. Please feel free to add your comments concerning our pets, children and family. I can't wait to hear from you!

Guest shanmuffingirl

I am a very simple person. I am ex Army and a mother of one four year old girl and one on the way. My husband and I have been married for over four years and I am looking forward to going back to school as soon as I can. My daughter is starting her second year of preschool this year.