For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

BROKEN PHONES

NMNKING

I have no luck with phones.  For some reason I always break them. I replaced four in one year.  I guess I am clumsy although sometimes it feels as though the phone gods are just out to make me keep spending money.  You know how you can drop your phone one hundred times and it's fine but one day it falls two inches to the floor and it is smashed.  That's me, that's my life.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 9:39 PM, NMNKING said:

I have no luck with phones.  For some reason I always break them. I replaced four in one year.  I guess I am clumsy although sometimes it feels as though the phone gods are just out to make me keep spending money.  You know how you can drop your phone one hundred times and it's fine but one day it falls two inches to the floor and it is smashed.  That's me, that's my life.

I really don't think you should accept that kind of fate. You could purchase a screen protector to protect your phone's screen. 

My previous phone had many cracks on the screen but I had stayed with it for four years before replacing. My current smartphone is three years old. I believe you can make your phone last longer by taking care of it.