For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Favorite dinners

Perfect7

My family loves meatloaf made with meat, chili sauce, and dry stuffing mix. Of course, we also add potatoes, carrots, and sometimes other vegetables as well. What's your family's favorite dinner?

Meatloaf is also a favorite at our home.  We also look forward to biscuit topped casserole, home made chicken and vegetable soup, and chicken cutlets.  Of course, the clean up afterwards is an entirely other matter.  :D

My family loves it when I make Ropa Veja, which is a Cuban meat stew.  I serve it with black beans and rice.  Since fall is right around the corner, I am looking forward to making it again when the weather cools off a bit!  :)

Meatloaf is something I have never tried, but my husband is a fan of my chilli beef curry in the winter, cooked in my slow cooker. In the warm weather we like to eat fresh fish and salads, and he likes his steak!

• 1 month later...

Although I'm single now, my family used to love it when I made what I call "Chili, Spaghetti and Cheese."  It's something I first tasted in Ohio, at a place called Skyline Chili, and I've loved it ever since.  It's basically soupy chili (homemade or canned, I like Hormel) poured over pasta (either spaghetti or macaroni) and covered with gobs and gobs of finely shredded cheddar cheese.  You can add finely chopped onions, if you wish.  It's so good on a cold, winter day or night.