For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Butter for Breakfast

spacelover8126

My 2 year old daughter decided this morning that what she really wanted for breakfast was butter.  We asked her if she wanted it on bread and she said no.  :P  That's too bad, little girl, your parents are not handing you a tub of butter!

What crazy foods have your kids asked for?

This reminds me of myself as a child. My parents could only afford butter (which I loved) on special occasions and we had margarine (which I hated) most of the time. I always longed to be old enough to buy myself a tub of butter to eat!

I had one who snitched a stick of butter and took it in his room under his crib and ate it, when he was about 2. Another likes to eat straight sugar, or mix it with water and freeze it.

• 2 weeks later...

When my sister Tammy was little, she loved butter!  Like your child, Perfect, she would sneak sticks of butter from the refrigerator and run to her room to eat it.

Now, don't get me wrong, I like butter.  But only if it's spread or melted on something.