For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Do you participate in NaNoWriMo?

Perfect7

National Novel Writing Month is about to begin on November 1. The goal, in case you are not familiar with it, is to write 50,000 words in a month - a novel. Anyone participating this year?

• Like 1

Yes, I am! I did it last year and 'won', which basically means I finished. Think I was about 100 words over the target and I swore I wouldn't do it again. For some reason I changed my mind and am now all geared up for November 1st. Wish me luck!

I do wish you luck Val although I think you will do very well without it! I hadn't even heard of it until I started hanging out with writers on this site. Maybe I will have a go one day. ;)

Best of luck to you, Val! This will be my first year, and I'm hoping to finish strong, too. It's going to be a busy month... see you on the other side! :D

Thanks Silva. I appreciate the faith you have in me. If you have a go next year I'll be cheering you on for sure.

How are you doing Perfect7? I had a few moments of inspiration and am 43% through. Not bad for day 7, but I'm flagging now!

It's going slowly. I got a little behind, unfortunately! I'm hoping to be able to catch up, though, as I have a basic outline so I know where I'm going with it.

Good luck ladies. I have thought of participating but I just haven't yet. I have the thinnest of ideas, but it has to be fleshed wayyyy out!  I hope you two become famous one day! :)

I couldn't have said it better.  I wish both of you much success and hope that you both become accomplished writers.  I'm like buddys, I've always said I would like to write something, but all the ideas floating around in my head have to get into some kind of order first  :D .

Good luck to you both!