For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Happy Thanksgiving to all in the US!

Perfect7

I hope that those of you who also celebrate Thanksgiving will have a wonderful day and don't eat too excessively. For those in other locations, I hope you have a wonderful Thursday! :)

Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the US. Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy the coming holiday season. Today we think of all of the things and people we are thankful for. May you have the best of everything and don't eat too much. Remember, you get miserable afterward.  :D

Thanks for the good wishes and right back at you.  I am thankful for so many things - I always make a list of what I'm thankful for on Thanksgiving.  I do look at my list and add things throughout the year.

I hope everyone had a wonder Thanksgiving!

Too many people have forgotten what Thanksgiving is all about.  It's not just gathering with friends and family, eating turkey and watching football, but it's about remembering all the things we have to be thankful for.  As for me, I'm thankful to have such a sweet daughter, of having been raised by the best parents in the world, of being in reasonably good health, of having a job (something so many in today's economy don't have) and of having a roof over my head and a comfortable bed to sleep in.  Those are the things I'm thankful for.