For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

First snow of the season

Perfect7

We saw a few snowflakes falling this afternoon. It's much too warm for any to stick, but it was nice to see a little bit. Do you have snow yet this winter?

That must have been nice!  Our first snow of the season was a foot of snow back in October.  It's kind of sad that we were trick-or-treating in the snow, but I'm wearing flip flops to decorate for Christmas.

We had a bit of snow last night but it melted before 7 a.m. EST. The county road department did spread salt brine and sawdust last night to help with the ice this morning. Our temperatures dropped below freezing last night, so the roads were a bit slick during the night.

We had our first and only snowfall about 2 weeks ago.  It was so cold that the snow stayed on the ground overnight.  It did melt before noon the next day.

I can't wait for snow! I want to get out there and go tubing, make snow angels and throw snowballs!

It's been very warm here in the East of England but the rest of Britain has had snow just recently. It's beginning to get colder here so I don't think it will be long before we have some.

I have to tell everyone that I just woke up to the first snow of the season here in South Korea! It's late because the weather has been much warmer than usual, which suits me fine. Nice to see the white magic for the first time though.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I won't get to see any snow this winter season unless I go up into the mountains. One of the downsides of moving to the west coast is that I miss the changing seasons. Although I am not complaining, I love the year-round mild weather!