For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Missing parcels.

Silva

I deal with Amazon a lot and their customer service is brilliant. When the books that I ordered for my grandchildren did not arrive this week, I discovered that the carrier had attempted to deliver to an incorrect address. Amazon have apologised profusely and are sending immediate replacements, but thank goodness I didn't wait any longer before I checked!

I hate when that happens, and UPS seems to be one of the worst ones.  I order from eBay a lot (always looking for deals and bargains), and even though most of the local UPS drivers have been to my apartment at least five times, there are still times when my stuff gets delivered to someone else's apartment.  Usually, though, I do get it back.

Thankfully, I have not had too many problems with packages. I buy stuff a lot online, too, and have always received it. Once it was broken, but I still GOT it.

I am always nervous about parcels being shipped out to me here from England or America. It's not so bad if I've been able to send a label with the address in English and Korean. Without the latter there's much less chance of me getting it!